Sigma NCEA English Workbooks
Purchase only the workbooks you need for achievement standards taught at your school
Our new 2024 NCEA updated curriculum for Year 11 English students, Sigma provides a series of four write-on NCEA Level 1 ‘single-standard’ workbooks - one workbook for each Level 1 achievement standard. Sigma’s English NCEA study resources provide core skills building exercises as well as many excellent New Zealand based film, short story, visual, poetry, and drama resources for students to practise on.
Each workbook features an introduction to help students understand the standard, exercises to reinforce the English skills necessary for NCEA exam success, New Zealand based literary resources for students to practise on, examples, mock exams and course work, including essays, speech text and NCEA creative writing, to model the standards required to pass as well as a full set of answers.
The original series is still available while stocks last.
Sigma’s English Workbook NCEA Series features:
- Detailed instruction boxes teaching the key skills for the achievement standard with worked examples
- Plenty of practice tasks for classwork or homework
- A comprehensive set of task answers
- Practice assessment answers showing reasons for awarding grades
- Guided writing space for producing assessment work
- Spread the cost – buy only relevant workbooks each term
- Excellent for external assessment revision