Action English books include the following features:
- English skills instructions boxes
- ‘See and Do’ worked examples
- Chapters on : Word Classes, Written Language, Punctuation, Dictionary Skills, Language Skills, Spelling, Research Skills, English grammar exercises, Comprehension Skills
- A full set of answers
- Māori language component
- Loads of illustrations with a fun superhero theme
NCEA ENGLISH WORKBOOKS - Level 1 NCEA Resources
Our New NCEA 2024 Curriculum workbooks provide four books that cover the AS 1.1 - 1.4 of the updated Achievement Standards - Internal and External exams. Sigma’s NCEA English workbooks provide the core study material and many of the literary resources required for each Achievement Standard as per the NZ English curriculum. Workbooks include the use of excellent New Zealand based film, short story, visual, poetry, and drama resources. You need only buy the workbooks for the standards your class is studying.
With our original series (available while stocks last) Sigma provides a series of eleven NCEA Level 1 ‘Single-Standard’ workbooks, where each workbook contains study material for one NCEA Achievement Standard as required prior to the 2024 curriculum refresh.
Sigma’s NCEA English Workbook Series features:
- Detailed instruction boxes teaching the key skills for the achievement standard with worked examples
- Plenty of practice tasks for classwork or homework
- A comprehensive set of task answers
- Practice assessments answers showing reasons for awarding grades
- Guided writing space for producing assessment work
- Spread the cost – buy only relevant workbooks each term
- Excellent for external assessment revision
Sigma supplies ACTION ENGLISH in PDF format for BYO Devices classes.
These files are available only to schools purchasing a SCHOOL USER LICENSE. [See E-Books page for more details]